Prof Moulen Rouge Camo

The RAW says “When using Disguise with Proficient Stealth, spend 5 additional Mind to use the skill for a full hour instead of 30 minutes.” The 5 additional mind means (to me) spending 10 mind for 1 hour, which is the same cost as the normal skill use. Is this supposed to be “spend 5 mind” or some similar wording, or am I misunderstanding something?

…Huh. Good catch.

The Item would matter a lot more if Prof Stealth didn’t already let you renew the Disguise effect at the end of the 30 minutes.

I’m glad the renew is possible, I think the item (if my assumption of intent is correct, and also how I think it was originally written) already matters a ton because 5 mind can sometimes make a pretty big difference, especially if someone is trying to get in a fight while disguised.

There was a slight editing error, where it was supposed to be 5 Mind for 1 hour, not 10 Mind for 1 hour. We have reviewed the print and we are not only correcting it, but making it even better! We will have the update out shortly.

6 Likes

11/23/21

Updated “Moulen Rouge Camouflage” print (Gizmos) - Proficient ability is now: Requires Proficient Stealth to use. When using Disguise with Proficient Stealth, reduce expenditure to 1 Mind and the skill is active for a full hour instead of 30 minutes. Also switched ‘plastic’ to ‘basic herb’ in the crafting cost of the Basic level.

3 Likes

The proficient change made it into the items DB. Material change didn’t. I’m ok with that, just thought you’d want to know.

This proficient level makes much more sense.

1 Like

I will double check my sheet and then talk with Gloria. Thanks!